Hosted Voice (also known as Hosted VoIP or Hosted Phone Systems) is a term used for a Phone System hosted in a data centre. We currently offer two hosted telephony platforms, Horizon and Nimbus. Information and guides on both of these systems can be found here. We've also included a separate section on Akixi, our call management software that integrates seamlessly with Horizon.
- Difference Between Company Directory and User Directory
- Difference Between Horizon Call Queue and Call Centre
- How to Add a Contact to the Company Directory
- How to Add a Contact to User Directory
- How to add/edit Blacklist Numbers on Horizon - at Main Company Number Level
- How to Change a Hunt Group Voicemail Greeting in Horizon