1) Log In to the Horizon platform at https://www.unlimitedhorizon.co.uk/webapp/signin
* You must be logged in as the Administrator NOT a User
You will see a screen similar to the one below.
2) Hover over Call Groups and Select Hunt Groups in order to find your main inbound number.
* Please note in some scenarios your main number may be under Auto Attendant, in which case please call us for further advice.
3) You should then see the list of numbers associated with your Hunt Groups. Select the number for which you want to block certain incoming calls and click Edit.
4)You will then see a screen similar to the one below.
5) Click 'Advanced Settings' on the far right.
6) In the box headed 'Advanced Features, click the Edit button to the right of Nuisance Call Management, which will open a new box underneath.
7) Enter the number you wish to block in the 'Add Blacklist Number' box and click '+Add' underneath. This will cause the number to move into the box of Blacklist Numbers on the right. Repeat this step to add more numbers as required.
Then move the slider against 'Enable/Disable the Blacklist' to 'On'.
If you wish to delete a number from the Blacklist simply click the Delete icon to the right of the number.
You can add your own mobile number to test the service and make sure it is working, then delete your number from the list.