1) Log In to the Horizon platform at https://www.unlimitedhorizon.co.uk/webapp/signin
* You must be logged in as the Administrator NOT a User
You will see the similar following screen.
2) Hover over Call Groups and Select Hunt Groups to find your main inbound number.
* Please note in some scenarios your main number may be under Auto Attendant, in which case please call us for further advice.
3) You should then see the list of numbers associated with your Hunt Groups. Select the number you want to block certain calls coming in to.
4) You will then see a different screen with a number of headings.
5) Click 'Advanced Settings' on the far right.
6) Click on Edit, to the right of Nuisance Call Management and you will see the following.
7) Type in the number you wish to Block Receiving calls from and then click add. It will move into the box of Blacklisted Numbers.
Then move the slider against 'Enable/Disable the Blacklist' to 'On'.
* You can add your own mobile number to test the service and make sure it is working, then delete your number from the list.